Is Human Growth Hormone Legal in the UK?Haven't received registration validation E-mail? User Control Panel Log out. Forums Posts Latest Posts. View More Photo Galleries. Forum Themes Elegant Mobile.
HGH legality in U.K. | carinsurancequote1k.top
Haven't received registration validation E-mail? User Control Panel Log out. Forums Posts Latest Posts. View More Photo Galleries. Forum Themes Elegant Mobile. Essentials Only Full Version. HGH legality in U. As far as Im aware, legal to own for personal use, illegal to supply, just like Steroids. Please correct me if Im wrong, fellas. Its a class c substance under the Misuse of Drugs Act and so illegal to posses without a prescription.
Saying that the cops are to busy with hard drugs and 99 percent of them would not know what it was, the other 1 percent on probably on it. HGH is treated exactly the same as aas. They can only be sold by a pharmacist on the presentation of a Doctor's prescription. They are also class C schedule 4ii Misuse of Drugs Act. The Class determines how dangerous a drug is perceived to be, and penalties relating to the drug.
The Schedule defines who may be in possession of or supply each drug. In the Home Office made 48 anabolic steroids, any other anabolic steroid falling within a generic definition of such substances, esters and ethers of these, five polypeptide hormones human chorionic gonadotrophin HCG and growth hormones HGH and Clenbuterol class C schedule drugs Misuse of Drugs amendment regulations , Misuse of Drugs act modification order Importantly, while this made it an offence to supply these drugs or possess with intent to supply, it did not make it an offence to possess or use them personally.
Therefore police tend to arrest for steroid possession only if they can prove the drugs are counterfeit and therefore not prescribed by a doctor. A small number of arrests and convictions are made on this basis each year. In these cases, prosecution would be made under counterfeiting laws.
The law does not specify a figure or quantity for personal use and so the practical consequences of this legislation have yet to be seen. The penalty for unlawful supply of class C drugs is a maximum of 14 years in prison and unlimited fine.
The law does not stipulate what amount of anabolic steroids constitutes "3 months supply" and thus this is open to interpretation by the authorities. For medicines obtained abroad, the key issue is the legal status of the medicine in the country of purchase. If it is available OTC Over The Counter in that country then up to 3 months supply could be brought into the UK as long as it is not also classified as a Controlled Drug within the UK and the person could be in possession of, and use the product without breaking any regulations.
However although possession and use of a POM Prescription Only Medication for personal use does not constitute a criminal offence, supply of such products is an offence and could be easily done for. For example, somebody purchasing a medicine abroad UK classified POM and bringing it into the country for someone else would also be committing an offence.
These are the laws as understood at present but really have not been tested in court to see how they are implemented.
Sentencing is highly variable and depends on a number of factors including quantities of drug involved, pleading guilty, previous offending history, and cooperation with the police. Create an account or sign in to comment. Dumbat Pro-Member Total Posts: Sorry this must be asked all the time but ive had a search about and cant find a definite answer Is HGH such as Ansomone legal in the U. Jay walker Universe Member Total Posts: PartyBoy Moderator Total Posts: The Lakes, UK Status: